Aadhar Card Download By Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number: How to get the Aadhar Number if you don’t have at this time? At times of Emergency, you don’t have Aadhar Number, how to get it? Here in this article, we will provide you complete information about Aadhar Card Download Online Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number.
Aadhar is basically a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number issued to all the Citizens of India. It is mainly provided based on their Demographic as well as Biometric Data. Here you can Print Aadhaar Card. and also check Aadhar Card Documents to Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Aadhar Card Download By Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number
At the time of Application of your Aadhar Card, you will receive the Enrolment number, with the help of this number, you will be able to check the Aadhar Card Status.
One of the most amazing things about the Aadhar is, it is the digital copy. You can easily download the Aadhar Card from the UIDAI website, and it is valid as the Original Card.
How to Download Aadhar Card?
If you have applied for the Aadhar Card, but not received, then you can download your Aadhar Card online.
Also in the case of Emergency, you can download your Aadhar Card online, provided you require a good internet connection and Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number.
There are basically two ways to Download the Aadhar Card:
- Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card Download using Enrolment Number
Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number
- Firstly, in order to download the Aadhar Card, you have to click on this link.
- Here, you have to first Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Then you have to Enter the Full name as it is appearing in the Aadhar Card Number, Pincode and then Enter the text as shown in the image.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box and then click on “Validate and Download”.
- The Aadhar Card will be Download to your Device. It will be protected by the code. In order to open it, you have to enter your Area Pincode.
- In case, you don’t remember your Mobile Number, then you can Download your Aadhar Card by following the second option.
Aadhar Card Download using Enrolment Number
- Firstly, you have to visit the resident portal of UIDAI, to visit click here.
- Now, here Enrolment ID will be selected by default.
- Here, you have to Enter your Enrolment ID.
- Then you have to Enter your Full name similarly as it was appearing at the time of Aahdar Card Application.
- Then, you have to Enter the Pin Code, Image as it is appearing in the box and Mobile Number and then click on Get OTP.
- Lastly, you have to Enter the OTP that you have received in your Number and click on Validate.
- Thus, Aadhar Card will be Downloaded in your device in PDF format. Here file will be locked, in order to open it, you have to enter your Area Pincode.
Validy Unknown Error While Downloading Aadhar (Ultimate Solution)
If you are facing any issue while downloading Aadhar copy and if you are able to see a validity unknown icon on your e-aadhaar then please follow the steps given below:
– Firstly, Right click on the Validity Unknown icon. Here, you will be able to see a set of options, then you have to select the option known as validate signature.
– When you click on it, a pop will appear. Now, you have to click on Signature properties and then you have to click on Show Certificate.
– Later on, you need to verify the certification path from NIC sub-CA to NIC 2011.
– Now, mark the tab and then click on the trust option to add the certification to the trusted identities.
– Now, click on OK on the security question asked.
– Then, you have to click on “Validate Signature” to perform the validation.
How to get Aadhar Number on Your Mobile?
It is difficult to carry Aadhar Card everywhere, hence in order to resolve this situation, you can instead carry Aadhar Number with you. In a case of emergency, if you don’t have your Aadhar Number, then you can download from here.
UIDAI has provided a special link, from where you can get your Aadhar Number easily, provided you just require an internet connection.
Follow the simple steps given below to Download Aadhar Number on your Mobile:
1. First of all, visit the Official website of UIDAI.
2. Now, on the left-hand side, you have to click on the link, “Get Aadhar Number on Mobile.” 3. Now, you will view a pop window, click on OK and move further.
4. Then, you will be redirected to a new page, here you have to Enter 14 Digit EID Number (Enrollment ID) which is available on the acknowledgment slip by UIDAI at the time of enrollment.
5. After this, you have to enter your mobile number and security code as shown in the image.
6. Now, you will receive OTP on your mobile number. Now, enter the OTP on the right side and then click on submit.
Thus, by following any of the above processes, you can easily Download your Aadhar Card.