Get Aadhar Card for NRI: Are you an NRI and want to apply for Aadhar Card? If yes, then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will provide you all the essential details that are required in order to Get Aadhar Card for NRI. As per the new rule of Government, despite you are Non-Reliable Indian, you can also apply for the Aadhar Card. The process to apply for the Aadhar card for NRI is same as of an Indian Resident.
How to Get Aadhar Card for NRI?
In order to get Aadhar Card, you should fall under certain Eligibility Criteria and should have appropriate Identity Proofs to get Aadhar Card for NRI.
What Eligibility Criteria should be fulfilled to apply for Aadhar Card?
Following Eligibility Criteria should be fulfilled:
– Children below 3 years of age don’t require to apply for Aadhar Card.
– All the Foreigners as well as Non-Resident Indians can apply for the Aadhar Card.
– Also, Foreigners who are living in India can apply for the Aadhar Card.
List of Important Documents to apply for Aadhar Card
– Birth Certificate
– Photo ID Proof
– School Certificate
Apart from these documents, you will also need to submit a document which describes your connection with another country. All the documents submitted by you will be then verified by officers in order to check whether they are valid to get Aadhar Card.
Submit Biometric Information at Aadhar Enrolment Center
When all the submitted documents are being verified by the Official, you have to provide Biometric Information where all of your 10 Fingers will be scanned in order to get unique prints and all these will be stored in the database.
As soon as your Thumbprint Scanning is completed, UIDAI collects IRIS Scanning in order to identify the individual properly. The whole process will be conducted at the Enrolment center available in your city.
When the Scanning process is completed, your photograph will be taken using a webcam at the Aadhar Enrolment Center.
The overall time taken to get Aadhar Card for NRI is same as that of an Indian Citizen, which is 3 months or 90 Days. Meanwhile, you can check the Aadhar Card Status on the Official Website using your Enrolment Number.
How to apply for Aadhar Card?
Follow the step-by-step process given below:
1. First of all, visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center available in your city.
2. In order to find, nearest Aadhar Card Center, click on the link given below:
Aadhar Enrolment Center
3. Fill all the details in the details and then click on search. Then, you will be able to see nearest Aadhar Card Centers available in the city.
4. Now, you have to visit the neatest Aadhar Enrolment Center along with all the important documents.
5. Request for an Aadhar Application form or you can also download from the Official UIDAI website and take print of it.
6. Now, fill the Application form as per the required details and attach all the necessary Identity proof to the Aadhar Card Officer.
7. Then, all of these details will be verified and your Biometric Information will be taken followed by IRIS and then Photograph.
8. After all the above process gets completed, Aadhar Card Officer will provide an Acknowledgement slip which contains 14-Digit Enrolment Number, which is used to check Aadhar Card Status.
9. Within a Time span of 90 Days, Aadhar Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Why should NRI’s apply for an Aadhar Card?
Due to following reasons, NRI should apply for an Aadhar Card:
- Aadhar Card will be very much beneficial to get Government Jobs in India.
- Aadhar Card is the main Identity Proof you can use at various places.
- By having Aadhar Card, you will be able to enjoy various schemes and benefits which are provided by the Government of India.
- Also, Aadhar Card will be useful in order to open a bank account, open a new business, etc in India.
We hope that you have a clear idea about How to get Aadhar Card for NRI. Also, you can apply for Aadhar Card easily. If you liked this information, then please don’t forget to share it with your friends.