Aadhar Card Status: Are you here to check the Aadhar Card Status? Then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will provide you complete information about the Aadhar Card Status.
Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number that is provided to each and every citizen of India. Aadhar is issued based on their Demographic and Biometric Data. As per latest data, more than 1.1 billion people have already enrolled for Aadhar card in India. The Government of India provides wide range of services for all the Aadhar Card Holders.
Read More: How to Link Aadhar Card with PAN
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
There are various ways by which you can check your Aadhar Card Status.
- Check Aadhar Card Status online
- Check Aadhar Card Status without Enrolment
- Check Aadhar Card Status using your Mobile
Now, we will provide you all the necessary steps in all the three methods.
Read More: How to Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Check Aadhar Card Status online
Follow the step-by-step method given below:
- First of all, visit the Official website of UIDAI.
- When you will visit the website, you will see the section called “Aadhar Enrolment”.
- In that section click on the link, “Check Aadhar Status”.
- When you click on that link, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now, you have to Enter your Enrolment ID, Date and time and Security code as it is displayed in the image.
- Verify all the data twice and then click on “Check Status”.
Check Aadhar Card Status without Enrolment
Even if you don’t have the Enrolment ID or you lost your Enrolment ID, then also you can check the Aadhar Card Status by following the process given below:
- Here, you have to first visit the Official website of UIDAI.
- Now, go to the “Aadhar Enrolment” Section available on the left-hand side.
- Now you have to link “Retrieve Lost UID/EID”.
- When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the other website.Now, you have to select UID or EID from the left hand side.
- Now, you have to provide details such as Full name as appearing on the Aadhar, Email, Mobile and the Security code as displayed in the image.
- Verify all the details you have entered and then click on Send One Time Password.
- Then you have to enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number and click on “Verify OTP”.
Hence, you will be able to check the Aadhar Card Status.
Check Aadhar Card Status using your Mobile
Follow the simple process given below:
- By typing the message as described below, you will be able to check Aadhar Card Status
SMS<UID STATUS><14-Digit Enrolment ID> and send the message to 51969.
- Then you will receive the message based on two conditions:
- If your Aadhar Card is generated, then you will receive SMS showing Aadhar Number.
- If Aadhar Card is not generated, then you will be able to view your Aadhar Card Status.
After you have enrolled for the Aadhar Card. Your Aadhar Card will be delivered to your registered address within a span of 40-60 days.
If case, you want to download the Aadhar Card, then you can go through our article, Aadhar Card Download.
Hence, by following the above procedure, you will be able to check your Aadhar Card Status.