Aadhar Card Verification Online By Aadhaar / UID Number: Aadhar Card is widely used all over India as the most recognized proof of identity. It must be understood as well that the verification procedure should be followed for making the Aadhar number get valid and used for all the purpose where proof of identity is required. The Aadhar card verification must be conducted to ensure that the Aadhar number is correct and is verified following all the procedures.
Aadhar Card Verification Online By Aadhaar / UID Number
Essentialities behind verification of Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card verification actually means the process of verifying the available status of your Aadhar Card. After submitting the 12 digit number, the Aadhar Card is verified by the officials who are employed for conducting the verification. all the details are provided by the official website of UIDAI. It must be clarified to all the applicants that UIDAI is not at all responsible for issuing the Aadhar Card individually to the citizen of India. But it is only responsible for maintaining the database of the entire population all over the country . So if a candidate is keenly interested in getting the Aadhar Card verified, then it’s just a click away. Just entering the Aadhar Card number and clicking the “Submit” is enough for making the verification.
Things you must not ignore while getting your Aadhar Card verified
Some of the points can never be ignored and are considered mandatory for making the Aadhar number valid and legally accepted throughout India. Several advantages are received by the candidates while the process of verification is going on. The advantages are listed below:
- The candidate can easily check whether there are any mistakes in typing, related to the name, address or the mobile number to be registered.
- In case of any mistake made in mentioning the exact locality or any other information, then the candidate gets an ample chance of rectifying the mistakes.
- If the rectification is meant to be done after submit, then the UIDAI officials must be connected as fast as possible and requested for the updating the information.
- The UIDAI provides there toll-free number and the email address where candidates can lodge there complains and go for wanting the solution to their problems.
The Step-By-Step Process for Aadhar Card verification
The website of UIDAI that is officially maintained is quite a trustworthy website for gathering the information. The official website has served the purpose and helped the applicants to get their details verified. The only requires that the applicant needs to get hold of is the Aadhar Card number. Ones you are ready with your Aadhar Card number you need to follow the steps that would process your verification. The steps are mentioned below:
- First and foremost you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- You will see that at the bottom of the official page there is a button “Aadhar Services.” Just click on it.
- Soon enough you will be directed to a completely new page, and there you would require choosing the option “Verify Aadhar.”
- For verifying your Aadhar number, you need to click on the option, and then you will be redirected to the site of the Resident’s Portals that is under the official website of UIDAI.
- Then you must go for entering the Aadhar number consisting of 12 digits.
- Then you must click on the option “Submit” and wait till you get the glimpse of the next page.
- Finally, you arrive at the page that gladly displays the message that the Aadhar Card will soon be processed and then issued. Soon the result would be shown in the dialog box, “Aadhar Card is issued.”
- In case of certain discrepancies, the dialog box might show another message, “Aadhar Card is rejected.” This message will be shown in such cases when the application made is rejected for some reason.
You must be alert with the result that is being displayed on the screen. At the same time, you need to recognize the fact that whether there is a reason for the reapplication for a complete new Aadhar Card. If due to any complication or mistake while filling up the form, the registration process is rejected for some reason, there is a requirement for reapplication of the Aadhar Card.
Reasons for having a valid Aadhar Card
A valid Aadhar Card would always help to enjoy the benefits that are offered by the Government of India. It would help you to fill up the returns of income tax online. You can even get your valid passport only within ten days. It can also be used as an authentic identification proof. Even for getting your driving license Aadhar Card is a mandatory document. Now it would be quite easier for you to have an account with any bank and even subscribing the pension is much easier. Now it’s time to get the subsidies of the government and enjoy the benefits.