Aadhar Exam – Questions & Answers, Model Papers Apply @ uidai.nseitexams.com: For people who are interested to work as an Aadhar Enrollment operator or supervisor, they have first to clear the Aadhar Card exam. The Aadhar card exam is conducted by the UIDAI. In this article, we are going to discuss the details of the exam. So if, you are one of those interested candidates then, you have come to the right place. That’s because here you will find all the important information furnished properly.
Aadhar Exam- Questions & Answers, Model Papers PDF Apply @ uidai.nseitexams.com
How To Apply For The Aadhar Card Exam Registration?
If you want to sit for the aadhar card exam then, it’s obvious that you have to first apply for it. But in case if you are not sure of the application process, there is nothing to worry about because we have provided the steps below. To apply for the Aadhar card exam, you have first to get yourself registered. The application procedure for the Aadhaar card exam can be done online. This ensures that the process can be completed without any hassle. But before, you apply for the operator or supervisor post; you have to make sure that you have the following things:
- A valid mobile number and email id.
- A passport-sized photograph
- Your scanned signature is less than 30 kb.
- Your application fee payment challan.
All these things are important, and you should have them with you before, you apply for the exam. Also, you have to get all these above-mentioned documents verified and validated by the UIDAI through NESIT. Now, all you have to do is follow the steps given below to apply for the exam, and you will be done.
- The first thing that you need to do to apply for the aadhar card exam is to visit the official website of the UIDAI NESIT exam Click here.
- In the next step, you have to click on the ‘New User’ option on the website.
- Next, you have to fill in all the required details. Make sure that all the information entered by you is correct as there is no room for mistake. If you make any mistake then, your application may get canceled.
- Once you are done filling up your details, hit the ‘Submit’ button to get yourself registered.
- Now the next step is to fill in the essentials in the Payment challan along with your payment challan number and transaction ID.
Aadhar Exam- Questions & Answers, Model Papers Apply By following these simple steps, you can easily apply for the aadhar card exam.
Other Important Details Regarding the Aadhar Card Exam Application
After you are done with your registration, there are other important things as well that you need to know or keep in mind. To help you out, we have listed them below:
- Keep your password and registration number safely for future references.
- Candidates don’t have to send their copy of payment challan to the testing and certification agency.
- Once the candidate receives a confirmation message regarding their payment status, they can book their Aadhar examination slot.
- To book the Aadhar nesit examination slot, the candidate has to log in to the official website using their password and registration number. The candidate can also take a printout of the hall ticket or admit card from the site.
- Candidates have to download the hall ticket or admit card from the official website once they are notified.
- The candidate needs to carry their hall ticket or admit card along with them to the exam hall on the day of the exam. They should also carry their payment challan and identity card along with them.
So these are some of the important things that you need to keep in mind regarding the Aadhar card exam.
Exam Question & Answers – Model Papers, Demo Mock Test
For candidates who are going to appear for the Aadhar card exam, they should check the previous year’s question papers to get an idea about the exam. But for your information, we have outlined some important information about the question paper below:
- The exam has a total of 3 modules which comprises of:
- Basic knowledge of UIDAI
- Aadhar demographic entry
- Biometric capture for supervisor certification.
It is advisable to the candidates that they should also try out the mock tests to prepare themselves for the Aaadhar card exam. The mock tests are offered by UIDAI itself through its official website. By taking up these exams, the candidates can have a good idea about the exam. Also, they will get to know the kind of questions that come in the exam.
The duration of the exam is of 1 hour and 45 minutes in which candidates get multiple choice questions. Also, the total number of questions that the candidate has to solve is 75. So, you can see that the question pattern is more or less easy. If you are prepared well then, you can easily crack the exam without any issue. But if, you have applied for the post of CELC then, the total number of questions will be 50. Depending on the score of the candidate they will be certified as enrollment operator or supervisor.
Aadhar Card Exam – Payment Process
Candidates are required to complete their payment process as the payment challan along with the application form needs to be uploaded. Here you go with the steps:
- Download the payment challan from the official website.
- Click on the ‘download challan for the ’
- Go to the nearest SBI branch and pay the fee in cash.
- Collect the counterfoil of the payment challan.
- Keep in mind that the payment needs to be done at least two weeks in advance from the date of the exam.
- Other modes of payment are not accepted, and thus, you have to go to the bank and get it done.
- The application is not refundable under any circumstances.
So now you know everything about the Aadhar card exam. This is one of the best opportunities for you to bag a government job so don’t let it go to waste.