How to Apply for New Aadhar Card Registration: Have you still don’t applied for Aadhar? Are you searching for how to apply for Aadhar Card Registration? Then your search completes here. We will provide you all the necessary steps to Apply for Aadhar Card Registration.
Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number provided to all the Citizens of India based on their Demographic and Biometric Data. The Government is providing a wide range of services to all the Citizens having Aadhar Card. All the data of the Aadhar is maintained in the Central Database by UIDAI.
Check information about Aadhar Card from here. Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Registration
Aadhar Card is the only document which serves as both, proof of identity as well as proof of address. Aadhar is useful to get the benefit of various services provided by the government. As per new rules, it is compulsory to link Aadhar Card with PAN in order to Pay Tax.
Apart from this, Government of India is taking various essential steps to make Aadhar as one and only document to process various services all across the country.
All the Citizens of India, NRIs and resident foreigners can apply for the Aadhar Card. Here, we will provide you complete details about how to apply for Aadhar Card Registration.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Registration?
Follow the simple steps given below in order to apply for Aadhar Card Registration.
- First of all, you need to fill the Aadhar Enrolment Form. Download the form from this link given below or collect it from nearest Aadhar Card Center.
- Then you have to fill the details in the form such as name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Please mention your working Mobile Number and E-mail (optional).
- Check all details in the form twice and attach all the necessary documents.
- Now, you have to have to visit the nearest Aadhar Card Center. To search for the nearest Aadhar Card Center, Click on the link given below:
Aadhar Card Center
- After you have reached the Aadhar Card Center, you have to provide Application form along with one Proof of Address, one Proof of Identity and one Proof of Date of Birth. Documents valid for Aadhar Registration are described in the article below:
- In the case of minor, if proof of address is not available, then his/her parent or guardian has to provide Aadhar Card to introduce the minor. Also, in the case of a minor, the parent has to submit the Proof of Relationship.
- Then you have to provide your Mobile Number. You will receive frequent updates related to Aadhar on this number. Also, you will be able to download the E-Aadhar with the help of your mobile number.
- Now, you have to provide Biometric Scanning details such as Fingerprint Scanning, Iris Scanning, and your photograph. Hence the process is almost completed.
- The Aadhar Card representative will provide you a slip which contains Enrolment Number and Date of Registration.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card without any document
- All of your Data is collected and then verified in order to prevent any errors and case of duplication. The whole process takes about 40-60 days.
- Later, after successful verification, Aadhar Card will be sent via SMS. Also, a hard copy of the Aadhar Card will be delivered to the registered address.
- If any error occurs, then you have to carry the Enrolment slip and visit the Aadhar Card Center. Make Corrections and submit the form again.
In this way, you can apply for Aadhar Card Registration.
Read More: How to Apply for Aadhaar Card in Assam
Related searches are following:
Aaadhar card online registration appointment
Aadhar card application form
how to apply for Aadhar card in kolkata online
Aaadhar card apply online Tamilnadu
documents required Aadhar card
how to apply for Aadhar card enrollment center
Aadhar enrollment center
appointment for Aadhaar enrolment