Change Photograph on Aadhar Card: Do you want to change Photograph on Aadhar Card? If yes, then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you all the required steps to Change Photograph on Aadhar Card. At various places, we require photo identity proof in order to buy something or for any important process. For instance, opening a bank account, buying a new SIM, etc.
In all such process, various Identity proofs that can be used are PAN Card, Driving License, Election Card, PAN Card & Aadhar Card, etc. However, PAN Card can’t be used it doesn’t contain your address.
The Government of India is making Aadhar Card as one and only Identity card which can be used to serve multiple purposes. Hence, Aadhar Card is now becoming compulsory in order to perform various daily activities.
Many people want to change in Photograph in Aadhar Card due to various reasons. Fortunately, there are some simple ways by which you can change Photograph in Aadhar Card. Apart from the photograph, you can also make various other changes in Aadhar Card.
In order to change other details of Aadhaar card like Name, Address, Phone, Gender, Date of Birth and, Mobile Number you can go for the online method. The online update of details is very simple. All you have to do is to visit the official site of UIDAI and provide the required details. Here you can check your Aadhar Card Status and Steps to Download Aadhar Card.
How to Update or Change Photograph on Aadhar Card?
Previously we have published the post on, Aadhar Self Service Update Portal
The 2 basic ways to change Photograph on Aadhar Card is listed below:
1. Send Application to UIDAI Regional Office
– In order to do this, you have to first Download Aadhar Card Correction form from the official Website.
– Then, you have to fill all the details in the Application Form.
– Attach your Passport size photograph along with the Photo Identity Proof and also a copy of your Aadhar Card which you have currently.
– Now, Send the documents via courier to the UIDAI Regional Office. The address is mentioned below:
– Within a Couple of Weeks, Aadhar Card will be dispatched along with the Photo of your choice.
UIDAI Regional Office
No. 49, 3rd Floor,
South Wing Race Course Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
2. Visit nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre
– The second effective and easy way to change photograph in Aadhar Card is by visiting the neatest Aadhar Enrolment Centre. There are various Aadhar Enrolment Centers available in your city. You can visit any of these Centers to make Changes on Aadhar Card.
– After visiting the Centre, you can change Photograph by getting another one clicked. To do this, you need to pay a nominal fee of Rs 50 to 100 to make updates.
– After this, fill the required form, get the Biometrics and Photograph done again. Check your photograph for approval.
– Within a period of 15-30 days, you will receive your Aadhar Card.
A vast number of people don’t like their appearance in Aadhar Card and they wish to save their safe while showing these documents. Thanks to UIDAI, we are now able to change our photograph in the most used Identity Card.
We hope that you are now able to change Photograph on Aadhar Card. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers. Check the complete Guideline on Aadhar Card Correction.
More articles on,
- Link Aadhar Card with PAN
- Link Aadhar Card with Ration
- Link Aadhar Card to LPG Gas
- Link Aadhar Card to Caste Certificate
- Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number
- Link Aadhar Card with Voter ID
- Link Aadhar to Insurance Policy
- Link Aadhar Card to SIM
- Link Aadhar to Pension Account
Related searches are following:
How to Update Photo on Aadhar Card,
How to Change Photograph on Aadhar Card,
UIDAI Photo Change,
Photo Change in Aadhaar Online,
SSUP Aadhar Photo Change,
Aadhar Card Photograph Update,
Aadhar Photo Change at UIDAI