Are you searching your UID or EID Number? If yes, then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide essential steps about How to Find UID and EID Online?
Due to any reason, is your EID or UID number lost? If yes, then Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has established a portal where you can recover your Enrolment ID (EID) and Unique Identification by entering some of the basic details such as Name, Email ID and Mobile Number. With the help of this portal, you will receive UID or EID on your mobile phone within few minutes.
How to Find UID and EID Online?
If you don’t have Aadhar Card Number handy and you want it in Emergency, then you can download it by following the process given below. Also, you can Download Enrolment ID by following the simple process given below.
How to Find Enrolment Number (EID) by your Name?
EID is known as Enrolment ID and it is also known as Enrollment Number which is basically a 28 Digit Numeric Character. Enrolment ID is made of EA Code – 4 Digit, Station Code – 5 Digit, Sequence- 5 Digit, YYYYMMDD – 8 Digit and HH:MM:SS – 6 Digit. In order to find your lost Aadhar card, you will require Enrolment ID or Enrollment Number.
Follow the simple steps given below to know EID Number:
1. First of all, visit the Official website of UIDAI or click on this link. You will see image as below.
2. Now, you have to select Enrolment ID (EID) on the left-hand side.
3. Then, you have to Enter your Full Name, Email, Registered Mobile Number, and Security Code as shown in the image. Then, you have to click on “Send OTP”.
4. Now, you will receive OTP on your mobile number. Enter OTP and then click on Verify OTP.
5. After a few minutes, you will receive Enrolment Number in your Mobile.
How to Find Aadhar Number (UID) by your Name?
UID stands for Unique Identification and it is well-known as Aadhar Number. Aadhar Number is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number which is provided to each and every citizen of India on basis of their Demographic and Biometric Data. Due to any reason, you have lost your Aadhar number, then here we will provide simple steps to Download Aadhar Number.
Follow the simple steps given below to know Aadhar Number using your name.
1. Firstly, visit the Official website or just click on the link. Your will view details as shown in image below.
2. As soon as you open the link, you can view, Aadhar Number (UID) is selected in advance.
3. Now, you have to Enter your Full name, Email, Registered Mobile Number and lastly Enter the security code as displayed in the image.
4. Then, you have to click on Send OTP.
5. After this, you will receive OTP on your Registered Mobile number.
6. Enter the OTP and then click on Verify OTP.
7. Now, you will receive Aadhar Number on your mobile number.
We have provided all the details about How to Find EID or EID Online. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.