Verify Aadhar Number: Are you searching for How to verify your Aadhar Number? Then here, we will provide you all the necessary steps to Verify Aadhar Number.
Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number issued to each and every Citizen of India. It is provided based on their Demographic and Biographic Data. All the details of Aadhar Card are being stored in the Central Database. The Whole project of Aadhar is being handled by the “Unique Identification Authority of India”. This project is also known as “World’s Biggest Identification Project”.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Verify Aadhar Number
The Government of India is providing a wide range of benefits to all the Citizens having Aadhar Card. Here, you can link your Aadhar Card with Banks, Hospital, Railway ticket booking, etc.
Read More: Aadhar Card Download
What is Aadhar Card Verification?
Aadhar Card Verification is a method in which you have to verify your Aadhar Card. Your Aadhar Verification can be done by submitting the 12-Digit Unique Identification Number. UIDAI is solely responsible for maintaining all the details of the Aadhar Card. UIDAI issues Aadhar for all the Citizens and stores the details in a Central Database. After you have registered your Aadhar Card, you can verify it on the UIDAI’s website.
Why should you verify your Aadhar Number?
There are certain reasons due to which you should verify Aadhar Number.
- -When you will verify your Aadhar Number, your data will be verified in the UIDAI’s Central Database that you are the only person behind your Aadhar Card.
- On doing Verification, UIDAI will be able to detect any fake or duplicate Aadhar Card.
Read More: How to Link Aadhar Card with PAN
How to Verify Aadhar Number?
Within a few minutes, you will be able to verify your Aadhar Number on the UIDAI’s website. Follow the simple steps given below to Verify Aadhar Number:
- Visit the Official UIDAI‘s Website.
- Now, you will be able to view a link, “Verify Aadhar Number”. Click on that link.
- Then you will be redirected to the Resident UIDAI’s portal.
- Here you have to enter the 12-Digit Unique Identification Number and then you have to enter the Security Code as shown in the image.
- Lastly, you have to click on “Verify”.
- Hence, you will be able to view Success message on your Screen.
Thus, by following the above procedure your Aadhar Card will be verified.
Read More: Check Aadhar Card Status